Under the Dahir No 1-15-75 Ramadan 1436 (June 24th, 2015) Establishing Mohammed VI Foundation of African Oulema and modified by Dahir No 1-16-81 of 16 Ramadan 1437 ( June 22th, 2016) Establishing the transfer of the Registered Office of the Foundation to Fes, The Executive Bureau of Mohammed VI Foundation of African Oulema is the second body of Mohammed VI Foundation of African Oulema .
The Tasks of the Executive Bureau of Mohammed VI Foundation of African Oulema
The Executive Bureau shall perform the following tasks:
- Take all the necessary measures to ensure the good functioning of the Foundation, work towards enhancing its performance and to monitor the follow-up of the implementation of its activities.
- Set up projects and programs to be presented in the meetings of the Higher Council of the Foundation
- Coordinate the work of the committees emanating from the Higher Council;
- Examine the reports to be presented to the Higher Council, before submitting them to the latter for approval.
The Composition of the Executive Bureau of Mohammed VI Foundation of African Oulema
The Executive Bureau shall consist, in addition to the Vice President, in his capacity as President, of:
- The Secretary General;
- The chairpersons of the specialized standing committees;
- The Financial director of the Foundation.
The Meetings of the Executive Bureau of Mohammed VI Foundation of African Oulema
The Executive Bureau can invite to its meetings, any member of the Higher Council or any person that is not a member and whose expertise it deems useful.
The Executive Bureau shall meet upon the invitation of its President at least once every two months and whenever it is necessary.
The meetings of the Executive Bureau shall be valid when at least one quarter of its members are present.
The Executive Bureau makes its decisions by consensus or by the absolute majority of the members present. In case of an even number of voices, the President shall have a casting vote.