By the virtue of the Dahir (Royal Decree) No. 1.14.103, which is issued in 20 Rajab 1435 (20 May 2014), the Mohammed VI Institute for training Imams, Mourchidines and Mourchidates was created.
This Institute is responsible for training imams, Mourchidines and Mourchidates and provides them with the skills and knowledge that enable them to carry out the task of communicating the provisions of Islamic Shari’a, explaining its purposes, highlighting the tolerance, moderation and moderation, contributing to the preservation of the religious unity of the community and its cohesion within the constants of the nation, and participating in the religious, educational, and cultural activities.
Mohammed VI Institute for training Imams, Mourchidines and Mourchidates is managed Mr. Abdessalam Al Azaâr.
Mohammed VI Institute for training Imams, Mourchidines and Mourchidates has the following functions:
- Training Imams, Mourchidines and Mourchidates in the field of imamate and providing them with the knowledge that qualify them to carry out the tasks entrusted to them;
- Tainting, qualification and completion of the training of foreign Imams;
- Organizing the continuing training courses in the Institute’s field;
- Organizing the study phases, seminars and workshops to accomplish the expertise for Imams, Mourchidines and Mourchidates;
- Conducting researches which aim to develop the performance of Imams, Mourchidines and Mourchidates;
- Establishing partnerships and cooperative relations with national and foreign institutions and bodies which have the same common interest;
- Providing advice and expertise the Institute’s field at the request;
- Publishing researches and studies that work the Institute’s interests.
The Founding Dahir
Dahir No. 1.14.103 of 20 Rajab 1435 (20 May 2014)
the Institute Contact
- Phone: 05.37.27.17.70
- Fax: 05.37.77.68.34
- Address: Mohammed Al-Jazouli Street, ‘Irfan City, Rabat